Saturday, February 28, 2026

Walking Through the World of Sherlock

 



I just got back from London, and I still think nothing captures the city's spirit quite like the Sherlock theme. One of the highlights of my trip was visiting almost every location featured in it. And thanks to playing the popular game, Scotland Yard, I also decided to experience every mode of transport the city had to offer.

The Tube. The trains. The iconic black cabs. The Uber boats. And, of course, the classic red double decker buses. It felt less like sightseeing and more like stepping into a city I had already explored countless times through music, television, and board games.

Some places surprise you because they're new. Others because they somehow already feel familiar.

No comments:

Walking Through the World of Sherlock

  I just got back from London, and I still think nothing captures the city's spirit quite like the Sherlock theme. One of the highlights...